[hylafax-users] Only answer from known faxes

I'm having some trouble configuring Hylafax to only answer the phone when receiving a call from a known phone number.  I've played with the DynamicConfig parameter a bit and have made a script which sends the "RejectCall: false" for the numbers I wish to receive faxes from (otherwise, it sends "RejectCall: true".)

1) do you need to set the RingsBeforeAnswer to a low number?  I'd like voice mail to pick up for most calls.
2) when does the DynamicConfig program get called?  As soon as caller id information is received?  After the RingsBeforeAnswer number of rings?
3) Where is the proper place to initialize caller ID?  I've got it in the ModemResetCmds setting in the config.modem file (modem is a link to ttyS0)
4) Sometimes, my DynamicConfig program returns the "Bad exit status 0177400".  What's the best way to trace this?  I think it's related to permissions.

Any help is appreciated.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions