Re: [hylafax-users] Everything but CallerID

RingsBeforeAnswer: 1

This needs to be 2 or greater (2 is recommended), as Aidan indicated.

ModemRestCmds: AT#CID=1

There is a typo here. Note that it is supposed to be "ModemResetCmds".

Ah methinks you may have found the culprit (well, hopes, will test in the morning), mailing lists are like the extra pair of eyes it would have been nice to have been born with :D

RingsBeforeAnswer: 1

You have this twice in your config file. Watch out! Remove one of them.

So I do!, both where set to 2 or higher on my last test (which still failed) though now i've removed one and set the remaining one to 3, hopefully correcting the typo above will get it all working as planned!

Mike Woods
Systems Administrator