Re: [hylafax-users] Client For Windows Vista

Andrew Rinaldi wrote:
Terry wrote:
John Squirrell wrote:
http://www.hylafax-client.de

That's the client - where did you get HylaFAX itself???

HylaFAX 'server' does not run on Windows OS's.... but a number of clients do.
I seem to not be understanding something here - what good is the client without the server?

I thought I understood that the server is what talks to the fax modem/machine and the client then is a front end to the server. ksendfax, gfax are two clients.

Am I missing something here? Probably :-)

Thanks,
Terry

HylaFAX 'server' is available from www.hylafax.org

HylaFAX+ 'server' is available from www.sourceforge.net/projects/hylafax

Regards

Andrew Rinaldi
Mainpine Developer Support
USA +1 503 822 9944 | UK +44 8458 909438
andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com