[hylafax-users] IAXmodem does not answer the call

Hi there,

I am trying to get the HylaFAX works with IAXmodem. I installed two modems on the ext 1111 and 2222. I use the sendfax -vv -n -k 'now + 2hours' -m -d 2222  testfax. The ext 2222 would start ringing and this can be confirmed by using faxstat which shows Listening to rings from modem. I have RingsBeforeAnswer: 2 but still it never answers. If I use faxanswer to answer manually, then the fax would be sent and received ok.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.