[hylafax-users] Using HylaFAX Server as fax messaging gateway

Hello, I am new to this mailing list. Maybe this question is asked before but i could not found it at the archive.

I attached an image to this message which tries to describe the network schema  I need.

When i read the HylaFAX document, i see that if you want to recieve a fax, it handles it and can send to the reciever as  mail or print it at recieving time.
And if you want to send a fax you can send a digitilized document by sending directly or via mail.

But, When i want to send a fax, I want  my classic fax machine to communicate with  HylaFAX Server.
I want HylaFAX Server to act as a gateway.

Meanly,  when i send a fax by my fax machine, it will communicate with HylaFAX Server.
Then, HylaFAX server will receive the message and will send the message received from fax machine  to the destination telephone address.

Is this scenario possible if i use HylaFAX software.

Best Regards,

-halil.