Re: [hylafax-users] how to control which modem sends faxes

Am 10.01.2008, 15:28 Uhr, schrieb Lukasz Szybalski <szybalski@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,
How can I control my sending ?
ttyS0,3,5 I would prefer that sending should first happen on ttyS0,
then ttyS3 but all faxes should be able to receive.

as far as I understand the docs, there are different ways to specify how to send.

One way is to specify the desired modem while sending the fax, but I think that's not what you want.

Another way is with setting "ModemPriority" in the config file to different values, so that modems with higher priority are used more often.
AFAIK is the normal behaviour of HylaFAX, that outgoing faxes are cycled through all lines, if all lines have the same priority.

Or it should be, cause it's not working correctly here - I posted a question regarding this a few days ago, but unfortunatly I got no answer.

If you got it to work, let me know.

Kind regards, Michael