From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nacef L
Sent: 08 January 2008 18:17
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] Modem gets wedged after receiving a fax

Hi all,

I have recently installed hylafax on a server at my office. It is running
well for sending and receiving. Although sometimes during receiving a fax
the transmission is stopped and the modem can't recover from it. So my
hylafax server keeps waiting for modm to get ready and faxgetty after three
failing retries reports that the modem is wedged.
I am forced then to turn off/on my modem and it continues working nomally.

I have attached the log script of the failing fax. Please help, because it
is very annoying to me and I am so habituated to using this solution that I
can't think to work with my old fax machine again.

Thks