Re: [hylafax-users] Faxes are labeled with a time differente than de system's one

On Dec 19, 2007 10:55 PM, Tiago Teixeira <teixeira1985@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> About Aidan's suggestion:
> I restarted the server in other previous days, and the issue stills on.
> I attach some logs, and I paste here a piece of the last one.
>
> [root@asterisk log]# cat c000004620
> Dec 19 16:06:30.31: [ 4502]: SESSION BEGIN 000004620 +351244851974
> Dec 19 16:06:30.31: [ 4502]: HylaFAX (tm) Version 5.1.4

> About Lee's question:
> [root@asterisk recvq]# date
> Wed Dec 19 21:48:57 WET 2007
> [root@asterisk recvq]# faxinfo fax000001732.tif
> fax000001732.tif:
>     Pages: 1
>   Quality: Normal
>      Page: ISO A4

As far as I know Portugal is on the same timezone as UTC/GMT (so is
WET timezone your date command shows), so you should be one of the
lucky ones to not have any UTC/GMT issues at all.
Is the server clock actually on GMT/UTC?
I think Lee asked for a faxinfo on a just received fax to see the
diffence with the date output.
When you say that faxes come marked 1 hour later, what timestamp are
you referring to? It's the faxinfo output in the email, the timestamp
of the email, the timestamp of the file on disk, ...?

--
giulioo@xxxxxxxxx