[hylafax-users] Another FaxDispatch script problem

Title: Message
I have a script that has a "case" block that identifies faxes using the "SENDER" variable and another that identifies by the "CALLID1" variable.  The script seems to set SENDTO correctly the first time but then the script continues to the next case and sets then to the default.  How do I tell the first case to exit once it finds a match instead of continuing on to the next case block?  Is there anything easy to do or do I have to make some if/then decisions to do this?

Looks like this if I didnt explain myself correctly, of course the email@xxxxxxxxx's are actually different email addresses but you get the point:

FILETYPE=pdf;

case "$SENDER" in
    *6666666666*)       SENDTO=email@xxxxxxxxx;;