Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax+ With E1 card possible ?

Hi George,

>We're not sending anything actually, all the modems are set to receive
only. That's how many we're receiving a week and it's increasing.
>Those poor little modems arn't getting a second idle time (of course until
business hours end.)

In the US our customers typically see 40% of callers supporting V.34 fax and
a significant number supporting JBIG (sorry, I don't have the exact numbers
with me).  This is not surprising really when you consider some manufactures
only sell V.34 fax machines (HP for example).

If you are not already using these features then you might find that you can
squeeze a lot more performance out of your HylaFAX system with some minor
changes.

Regards

Andrew Rinaldi
Mainpine Developer Support
USA +1 503 822 9944 | UK +44 8458 909438
andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com