Re: [hylafax-users] not receiving concurrent faxes at the same destination

Fernando wrote:
In my receive only HylaFax environment, I can receive concurrent calls
to the same destination (I suppose this is the default working), I
would like to know if it is possible to block this behaviour for all
the incoming faxes, by number, agroup of numbers and have only one
call each time. Do you have any idea?

You could do this with a bit of scripting within DynamicConfig.

Thanks,