Re: [hylafax-users] blocked faxes - hylafax 4.4.3

Markus,

Is that faxq still running?  If yes, can you:
	echo Z > /var/spool/hylafax/FIFO

It should dump a lot of internal state of faxq to syslog - please send
those to me..

Do you have "older" logs, earlier that what you included, and later?

If these logs show the real state of faxq (i.e. not big bugs looming)
Then there are "active" jobs to each of these 4 destinations:
	+496127888731: 3 jobs (one of them sleeping)
	+4972345973433: 4 jobs (one of them sleeping)
	+494234447823: 3 jobs (one of them sleeping)
	+492342342342: 2 jobs (one of them sleeping)

With MaxConcurrentCalls set to 1 (the default), more jobs won't start
going through until the job that "failed" and is sleeping finishes.

a.

* Markus Kahle <markus.kahle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [071210 10:11]:

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103