Re: [hylafax-users] iaxmodems not registering

Shawn Henderson wrote:
strangely enough my iaxmodems have decided to stop registring with asterisk...
I have the refresh rate at 300 and I have verified the credentials . Looking at the asterisk cli it doesnt seem that iaxmodem is even trying. I check the status of the running service and all of them are running. Hylafax also sees them running but no iax registry. any Ideas

You could also try "iax2 debug" at the CLI to see if they truly are not retrying. If they aren't then restart the iaxmodems to see if they wake up.