Re: [hylafax-users] Gfax help

uaiprod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Howard suggested that I need to find the Gfax developers. Anybody know more than george@xxxxxxxxx (An address I found on the Gfax page)? OR Any body using a better 'front end' if I have a right term? Our problem is the display order of the received faxes is really disorganized for a computer program and the staff that 'works' with the program is really frustrated that she might be missing new faxes. I have a spreadsheet to 'name' and track by the fax .tif file name which contains the number ( at least Gfax/Hylafax increments the file name in numeric sequence) but to cordinate the message count in the Gfax header with the last field in the spreadsheet seems some how to be a real problem.

HylaFAX+ 5.2.0 now sorts the lists on the server-side. So with it you don't need to rely on the client to do the sorting.

Thanks,