[hylafax-users] Changing the JobFmt response string

I've been trying to figure out how to get HylaFAX to use a different JobFmt string. I changed ~/.hylarc to use the JobFmt I want and that works beautifully. But I want to change the way the server responds. I'm writing my own equivalent of the faxstat program and it would really help if I could change the JobFmt string to a more easily parseable format. I've been poring over the code to faxstat and I con't figure out how it is able to change the JobFmt string. It seems to me that there should be some way to modify the response using plain old ftp. Is there a way?

James Rich

It's not the software that's free; it's you.
	- billyskank on Groklaw