Re: [hylafax-users] Always use specific outbound line ?

On Nov 28, 2007 5:59 PM, Chris Weiss <cweiss@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Nov 28, 2007 3:06 AM, George H <george.dma@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > When I send an email with 1 user acount. it still alternates on both
> > ttyS0 and ttyS1 as if the modem groups never took into affect. When I
> > look at the logs it just looks the same for both sessions. One gets
> > sent on ttys0 the other on ttys1. Shouldn't both faxes wait and be
> > sent on ttys0 ? Are there more configuration options I am missing
> > perhaps?
>
> are you sure that your user1) and user2) match what's being passed as $mailaddr?

Well I know I typed in the username correctly.. but as for what value
is actually inside $mailaddr I don't know. Is there a way to debug
this .. like when the script is run to just print out the $mailaddr
somewhere. Also how do I know if the script was actually run ?

--
"Nothing is impossible for the person that doesn't have to do it"
"The probability of anything happening is in inverse ratio to its desirability"