Re: [hylafax-users] Gfax view/print now can read/print

Hey,  Many Thanks!   I went into the E-Mail from iFAX and they had the same (but a bit more complete directions) and nano'd the file and sure enough something has switched it back to 6000.   So, In order of importance to me/us,   when you have time, 1) Any ideas as to what changed it back?  (I'd like to prevent a re-ocurance)  2) iFAX spent their hour on fixing the problem the first time and did not tell me if the Gfax program could be set to display the received faxes in file No. order  (a great help to the slightly over-stressed office staff).   3) Can I archive the incoming fax file ( move to a folder "FaxArchive" where Gfax won't be confused) and still be able to 'move things around' to get back to old faxes?

Thanks  Larry T.

P.S.  Here's a copy of the part of iFAX direction E-Mail:

> > > root@systemax:/home# grep RecvFileMode /var/spool/hylafax/etc/*
> > > /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.ttyLTM0:RecvFileMode:
>    0600

Try this:

nano /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.ttyLTM0

Change

RecvFileMode:     0600

RecvFileMode:     0666

Save and exit nano.

Then run:

chmod 0666 /var/spool/hylafax/recvq/*.tif