Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax 5.1.7: Cannot send PDF and HTML attachment in Email

Lee, John (Sydney) wrote:

Symptom: I was able to send email to fax using WORD, TIFF or TEXT
attachment.  However, PDF and HTML attachment just did ***not*** appear
in the fax at all and there is no error message on the fax.
The funny thing is that I was able to use the sendfax command on the
linux command line to send a pdf document to fax, but not from email.
Attached is the log when I sent a fax out using a PDF attachment (seems
like for some reasons the PDF or HTML attachment are dropped before the
fax was even sent).

Any thoughts?

Run faxmail by hand to see any error message that may be occurring there. So,

cat raw-email.eml | faxmail -d number

See what happens. Undoubtedly something is going wrong with the MIMEConverters.

Thanks,