Re: [hylafax-users] rx fax layout.

You probably want to look into using the tiff2ps -h and -w command options.

Lee.

Shawn Henderson wrote:

Knowing this why does a document being printed to the same printer print normally but the tiff2ps fax prints as it does? Is this a function of the printer driver?
thanks

Lee Howard wrote:

Shawn Henderson wrote:

Faxes are working great .. I have one question currently. When a fax is recieved that is less than the full page it is received at the bottom of the page . Is there a setting I can change to make the half page read from top down instead from bottom up. I hope this is clear I thought it would be a little easier to explain..
thanks

The origin in Postscript (and PDF) is the bottom-left corner of the page. Thus when tiff2pdf or tiff2ps does its work it places it at the bottom (and left).

Hopefully that gives you a start on where to look to make adjustments or modifications to see how to get it repositioned.

Text inserted by Panda IS 2008:

This message has NOT been classified as spam. If it is unsolicited mail (spam), click on the following link to reclassify it: http://localhost:6083/Panda?ID=pav_6909&SPAM=true&path=C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\shawn\Local%20Settings\Application%20Data\Panda%20Software\AntiSpam