Re: [hylafax-users] MimeConverters and last version

Hi,
thanks for the answer.
I made some tests on a customer server (trixbox latest version) and seems that faxmail is not recognizing the MimeConverters.
I tried to put it both in a custom location (/var/spool/hylafax/ faxmail) that on default location (/usr/sbin/faxmail).
I ran faxmail with -v option and seems that it parse the message only againts the typerules and after it it say that
the document format cannot be recognized (word and openoffice documents).
I will make some deeper tests on Wednesday on customer site to be sure.
On 4.3.0 it was working perfectly.
If you have any hint it is welcome.
Thanks,
Bye,