[hylafax-users] MimeConverters and last version

Hi to all,
i saw that faxmail behavior is changed on last version 4.4.2.
It is no more formatting the document on stdout but directly submit documents to hylafax.
I saw in the documentation that there is no more mention to external scripting processing for different
Mime types based on content-type based on T/S scripts seems to be no more working although in the
documentation is still mentioned the MimeConverters options to provide in hyla.conf.
My question is:

I have a 4.3.0 system using MimeConverters to convert various type of file formats.
I'm still able to use it in 4.4.2 version or i have to switch to typerules system?
Thanks in advance,
Bye,
Marcello