[hylafax-users] scrpt that moves files into folders by month

Hi list!
Has anybody written the script which moves .tif files in /var/spool/hylafax/recq
to automatically created Folders with month name?

I have idea to sort all the faxes by month it came in and year.
So when month is finished and in next month first day all the faxes in recq are automatically moved to folder with that month name.

If someone has something like this let me know or send it to my email.
thank you list.

--
Maris Dembovskis
Latvia, Gulbene