Re: [hylafax-users] Receiving Fax: T.30 T2 timeout, expected signal not received {E118}

Jan Kalcic wrote:

Lee Howard wrote:

All of this makes me think that something is wrong with the audio
coming into your modem.  If this happens with all senders (and not
just this one) then I would suggest... if you're using a PBX try using
the phone line directly... if you're not using a PBX... then is this a
VoIP line?  If this is not a VoIP line then... maybe have the
telephone company look at it.

It's not a PBX but it's not really a dedicated line too. It's an adsl line. Could it maybe be the adsl filter not really well working?? There's some noise in the background and your tip made me thing this. Errors occur with mostly all senders I tried and I also noticed that the problem is in sending too. Quite often, after a couple of try it works, but not always.

If there is noise on the line then you should probably have the company look at it. Bad filters could be the problem... any device attached to the line could be a problem. You'll just have to run through the whole list of possibilities.

Thanks,