Re: [hylafax-users] Send Success Notification Not Working

I got it from some website with an example config. Don't remember what version they had though. It may have been an old version. Will try the Requeued setting and see what that does.

Thanks,
Brent

Lee Howard wrote:
Alex C.S. Chan wrote:

While I'm setting up my new fax server, in hyla.conf I tried "Notify: DONE" got success notify, but "Notify: DONE+REQUEUE" failed.

From 'man sendfax' ...

*Notify*
   Control the email notification messages from the server. This string
   may be one of ``done'', ``none'', ``requeued'' or ``default'' with
   an optionally preceding ``when '' (e.g. ``when done''). Note that
   ``when requeued'' implies ``when done''. (Equivalent to the *-D*,
   *-R*, and *-N* options.)

So it would be "Notify: requeued". From where did you get the erronious "DONE+REQUEUE" syntax?

Thanks,

.