[hylafax-users] only accept calls to a specified number

Hello

I would like to know how I can configure hylafax so that it only accepts
calls to a specified number. In my case we have 3 numbers and hylafax
should only accept calls on 7983. I've disabled "accept speech" but in
some rare cases the fax accepts also normal phone calls on the other
numbers. It would be better to have a fax-only-number where accept
speech is also enabled and the other 2 numbers are ignored by hylafax
completely.

best regards
-- Marc