Von:    Lechner Florian
Gesendet:       Montag, 29. Oktober 2007 07:49
An:     'hylafax-announce@xxxxxxxxxxx'; 'hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Betreff:        Hylafax dials no 0

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have to call a 0 before i can fax.
I've a problem with my Long distance dialing prefix.(in the config.ttySxxx)
I've set it to 0 and also tried to set it to 00, but it doesn't work.
When i set the 0 before the fax number i can fax.
It is the same problem with the international distance dialing prefix.
How can i set the 0 automtically?

Best regards

     Florian Lechner

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions