[hylafax-users] Some Questions

Hello

Currently I am trying to set up hylafax on OpenSuse 10.3, but I have to
admit that I am new to Linux as well.

That's how far I got:
- fcpci installed and running (capi script for several runlevels running
fine)
- hylafax installed
- jhylafax installed (just for testing, later AvantFax should be used)
- sending a tiff succeded
- sending a two-page pdf....only first page arrived!

Right now my problem is that I don't know why the second page of the pdf
was not transmitted. Furthermore JHylafax is never notifed that sending
was done (when checking /var/spool/fax/log/* it says that all went fine).

What I don't understand is the receiving process. How should I start
this? I've read something about faxgetty, but I can't find this package
in yast?

In addition, my /etc/init.d/hylafax script is not starting up the
hylafax-server on startup but I've linked the file to several runlevels
(like the capi script which runs fine). The  startup message says
something about restarting hylafax but when trying "faxstat" I am
getting an error. After calling "/etc/init.d/hylafax start" manually it
works.

Could someone please drop me a hint where I should start to fix my problems

Best regards
-- Marc