[hylafax-users] faxstat returns "No status (empty file)"

Hello,

I'm running a small Office Server under Ubuntu 6.06. I got Hylafax configured and working for the past 6 months. Since last Friday i can't send or receive any more fax.

faxstat returns: "Modem faxCAPI (...): No status (empty file)"

As you can see I'm running hylafax with a AVM Fritzcard PCI ISDN.

Capiinfo returns:
"Number of Controllers : 1
Controller 1:
Manufacturer: AVM GmbH
CAPI Version: 2.0
Manufacturer Version: 3.11-07  (49.23)
Serial Number: 1000001
BChannels: 2
(..)"

capiinit status returns:
"1 fcpci      running  fcpci-d000-09    A1 3.11-07 0xd000 9"

So I guess my Fritz Card must be working properly.
I don't know how to continue. Any suggestions?

Regards, Sebastian Fischer