[hylafax-users] modem compatibility questions

Hi I have a few questions. I might purchase the Multitech CC4800 modem rack. I know it can use MT2834MR and MT2834MR6 modem cards...

Do the MT2834MR modem cards work with linux? There is a Mac OS X driver for them.

Do the MT2834MR6 modem cards work with linux? Do the MT2834MR Mac OS X drivers work with this card?

Anyone know?

-Jeff