Re: [hylafax-users] [Fwd: PAM (new Hylafax server change?) and other login changes....]

Lee Howard wrote:
Karl Denninger wrote:

Never mind - the problem is with WHFC.

Time to go ask THEM what's up. I installed one of the other print monitors and its working.

It seems odd, though, that a mere server-side upgrade would have triggered a behavior failure on the part of the client...

Lee.

I don't know what the problem actually is as there's not enough logging available in the client to tell me anything.

Can I turn on server tracing to some insane level to try to track down what its doing?

Its definitely "new" behavior and not in the good sort of way; it worked fine before I upgraded the server to the latest release.

-- Karl

%SPAMBLOCK-SYS: Matched [@hylafax.org], message ok