[hylafax-users] Timezone in HylaFAX

Hi All,

I am running HylaFAX+ 5.1.10 and I appear to be having a discrepancy
between the date on the system and the date displayed by faxstat. Below
I have the output of the "date" command, and then the output of a
"faxstat -rs" as a fax was just completed being received. There is an
hour discrepancy between the actual time and the time displayed by faxstat.

Tuesday 16 October 2007 07:53:59 IST

HylaFAX scheduler on bfiefax01: Running
Modem /etc/iaxmodem/devices/ttyIAX003 (): Running and idle
Modem /etc/iaxmodem/devices/ttyIAX004 (): Running and idle
Modem /etc/iaxmodem/devices/ttyIAX002 (): Running and idle
Modem /etc/iaxmodem/devices/ttyIAX006 (): Running and idle
Modem /etc/iaxmodem/devices/ttyIAX007 (): Running and idle
Modem /etc/iaxmodem/devices/ttyIAX000 (): Running and idle
Modem /etc/iaxmodem/devices/ttyIAX001 (): Running and idle
Modem /etc/iaxmodem/devices/ttyIAX005 (): Running and idle

Protect    Page   Owner        Sender/TSI    Recvd@    Filename
-rw----    1        5                BlueFace        06:53
fax000000030.tif

This is the only place that I can see a discrepancy in the times, the
taglines have the correct date/times and FaxAccounting enters the
transaction logs into the database with the correct times.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Bruce
begin:vcard
fn:Bruce McAlister
n:McAlister;Bruce
org:Blueface Ltd
adr:;;8 Clanwilliam Terrace;Dublin;Dublin;Dublin 2;Ireland
email;internet:bruce.mcalister@xxxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+353 1 524 2009
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.blueface.ie