Re: [hylafax-users] asterisk + iaxmodem + hylafax

gibbe gabba wrote:

    zttest is not possible since I have no zaptel hardware installed.
    I receive my calls to asterisk by means of a BRI2SIP gateway.

Okay. So chances, then, are that the problem is with the SIP connection or with the call handling between the SIP gateway and the Asterisk box.

I have enclosed a tar.bz2 file with both raw files inside.

Did you notice that...

-rw-r-----  1 lee lee 640320 Oct 14 12:14 iaxmodem-dsp.raw
-rw-r-----  1 lee lee    320 Oct 14 12:14 iaxmodem-iax.raw

... the iaxmodem-iax.raw file is essentially silent? Audio is not getting to iaxmodem.

Watch the verbose Asterisk CLI when the call is being handled. That should give you clues.

Thanks,