Re: [hylafax-users] New version of Hylafax and Debian install package?

* Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [071011 11:09]:

> Yes, it is. I am currently preparing a new upload for unstable that
> should automatically get to lenny.
> My plan is to use backports.org as source woody, etch and sarge. I had
> to wait for 4.4.1 to migrate into testing/lenny before uploading to
> backports.org (this is required by backports.org site: they only accept
> packages already in testing/lenny), but I will now restart the cycle:
> upload 4.4.2 to unstable, wait until it migrate into testing/lenny,
> upload to backports.org for woody, sarge and etch.

That's good news!  Getting a recent version in backports.org will be
very nice.  backports.org is pretty much "official debian" for most of
us ;-)

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103