[hylafax-users] New version of Hylafax and Debian install package?

Hi:
I noticed there is a new release of Hylafax (4.4.something). Checking out the Hylafax website under binaries -> debian, directs me to the debian site where 4.3 is the latest version. In the not to distant past, binaries of the latest Hylafax for debian were listed on the Hylafax server -but not any longer. So has the protocol changed? If someone makes a binary install package for Debian is it the intent that it will be only on the Debian site?

I remember reading that Hylafax is automatically included in the new Debian release (lenny)...is this really true?
Thanks
John