[hylafax-users] processing faxes before being sent on server side?

I have a central Hylafax server and a WHFC installed on each PC. We want
to process faxes on the HylaFax server before sending them.

For example:

1. I send a fax from my Windows XP using WHFC to the Hylafax server.

2. Hylafax, before sending the fax, runs a script that modifies the
content of the fax to add some data.

3. Once the fax has been changed, Hylafax sends the fax.

Is it possible? How?

I've read that this kind of processing can be achieved using sambafax or
printcap, but I don't want to use neither CUPS nor SAMBA to do this.

Thanks in advance,

Elena

--
Elena Benítez López