[hylafax-users] Diva+Capi not correct Bearer Capability

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrea Molon <andrea.molon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sep 29, 2007 12:11 PM
Subject: Diva+Capi not correct Bearer Capability
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

HI ALL!

a hylafax server + Diva Server 4BRI + CAPI

So we have this problem:

a lot of fax arrive with a not correct " Bearer Capability" in ISDN SETUP, ex: 80 90 a3 so a voice call.

It happen maybe because of some misconfiguration in the sending ISDN network, and for mobile call because some operator tag the call with G.711 ...

So the Diva Card discard the call!!!

Cause 80 95 'Call rejected'

Cause 80 d8 'Incompatible destination'

So we are loosing a large number of faxes, about 30%...

I was told it's a problem generated from the sending part, maybe a lot of office have an analog fax machine connected to a a quite old ISDN adapter, or a not well configured telco central...

Any idea???

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions