Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFax Client

Title: Atentamente
Hi Maurice,

    WHFC is able to do that. At the company I work at, our software sends a PDF file, through WHFC's API to the HylaFAX server.

   So, it has an API and, does not require the document to be in postscript format.

Regards,
Rui Santos

Maurice Kelly wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a HylaFax client available that has an API
(or command line options etc.) that does not require the source document
to be in postscript format, or if there is a Windows utility available
to convert a text file to postscript?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Cumprimentos