Re: [hylafax-users] How to include TagLine in PDF attached to notification email

Reinhard Mueller wrote:

when I send a fax through HylaFAX, the receive gets a tagline on the top
of the page. At the same time I (as the sender) get a PDF attached to
the notification email (I set the RETURNFILETYPE=pdf parameter), but
this PDF does *not* include the tagline.

This is because the tagline is imaged only real-time in memory as the fax is being sent.

Is there any possibility to make the PDF include the tagline as well?

Well, there is no way to configure this currently. However, it is a possible to make faxsend write to disk every byte that was sent out through the modem. (The added benefit of doing that would assist in debugging send errors that occur due to transmitting corrupt Phase C data... a rare, but difficult-to-troubleshoot scenario.)

Thanks,