[hylafax-users] How to include TagLine in PDF attached to notification email

Hi,

when I send a fax through HylaFAX, the receive gets a tagline on the top
of the page. At the same time I (as the sender) get a PDF attached to
the notification email (I set the RETURNFILETYPE=pdf parameter), but
this PDF does *not* include the tagline.

Is there any possibility to make the PDF include the tagline as well?

Thanks,
Reinhard Müller