Re: [hylafax-users] faxmail & Could not reopen converted doc...

Hi,

I have commit ed and tested the patch, as we have seen on jabber, we
have to change the header 'faxmail/MsgFmt.h' line 59, the definition of
the function, from void to bool too, and after this, it compiles fine.

How ever the patch does not work for me, i have commit ed the email with
faxmail, and i still get the error in the log:

"Could not reopen converted document to verify format"

And one of the modems in the pool, its restarted when i commit one
email with the header "X-FAX-Headers: clear" and use "faxmail -T -n".

Anyone have any idea what this might be?

Thanks.

---------