From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yudi Wijaya
Sent: 13 September 2007 17:45
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] How to increase the speed & quality (send fax)?

As subject, please share information to me :) how to increase the speed
& quality of sending fax?
Hmm.. receiving fax too, i haven't use this feature, but maybe i will
need it later.

Below are some informations of my HylaFAX

I install hylafax-server on debian, i already install the latest version
hylafax-server from "apt-get install" source.
So, kernel version: 2.6.18-4-686; Debian version: 4.0; HylaFAX-Client
version: 4.3.1-7; ; HylaFAX-Server version: 4.3.1-7

faxserver:/etc/hylafax# cat config
LogFacility:            daemon
CountryCode:            62
AreaCode:               21
LongDistancePrefix:     0
InternationalPrefix:    001
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:          1

faxserver:/etc/hylafax# cat /etc/hylafax/config.sav
#ContCoverPage:         "etc/cover.templ"
#DestControls:          "etc/destctrls"
#DialStringRules:       "etc/dialrules"
#QualifyCID:            "etc/cid"
#QualifyTSI:            "etc/tsi"
#ServerTracing:         0x08501
InternationalPrefix:    00

faxserver:/etc/hylafax# cat /etc/hylafax/config.ttyS0
CountryCode:            62
AreaCode:               21
FAXNumber:              +62.21.63858428
LongDistancePrefix:     0
InternationalPrefix:    001
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:          1
SessionTracing:         11
RecvFileMode:           0644
LogFileMode:            0644
DeviceMode:             0666
RingsBeforeAnswer:      0
SpeakerVolume:          high
GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:        "Global AyoWisata"
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
MaxConsecutiveBadLines: 3
MaxRecvPages:           25
#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemType:              Class1          # use this to supply a hint
ModemRate:              19200           # rate for DCE-DTE communication
ModemFlowControl:       rtscts          # default
#
ModemNoFlowCmd:         AT&K0           # setup no flow control
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&K3           # setup hardware flow control
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&K4           # setup software flow control
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       AT&D2           # setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1           # setup so DCD reflects carrier
(or not)
#
ModemMfrQueryCmd:       !Rockwell
ModemModelQueryCmd:     !RC288DPi
ModemRevQueryCmd:       ATI3            # product information
#
ModemDialCmd:           ATDT%s          # T for tone dialing

thanks for your help :)
Yudi