Re: [hylafax-users] Poor quality of outgoing fax, parameters DesiredSpeed & Vres take no effect to sendfax.

Lee Howard wrote:
> Aaron Phoenix wrote:
>
>> The quality of incoming faxes are very good, but the
>> outgoings are poor.
>>

> Can you share a PDF or image of a sample of one of your sent images?

Sorry, I don't have a scanner. I run `ps2pdf
/var/spool/hylafax/docq/doc1.ps doc1.pdf`, "doc1.pdf" looks fine. Maybe
that's the electrograph printer's problem.
>> Is it possible to send fax at 33600 bit/s and vres = 15.4 line/mm? How to?
>>

> You can send with superfine resolution, use the sendfax -G option. To
> send with 33600 bps you need a modem that supports it (and yours,
> Rockwell-based, doesn't).

Thank you! What kind of modem supports 33600 bps, would you give me a list?