Re: [hylafax-users] sendfax fails to send *.ps files generated by postscript printer driver

Here is the simple way from Lee Howard:

----
Don't use the HP "Postscript" printer drivers to generate valid Postscript for use with anything other than HP's printers. (Because they throw in stuff that is proprietary into the data.) I tend to use the Apple printer drivers.
----

It works!

Thanks you all.