Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax windows client with network authentication in LDAP

Il giorno mar, 04/09/2007 alle 16.49 +0100, Igor Neves ha scritto:
> On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 17:38:26 +0200
> Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
> Yes, but my *main* question, it's about the client, not about the
> server, not only the server have to follow ldap auth's, the client
> should send them too.
>
> BTW, anyone knows where i can find 4.4.1, with pam support?

I still don't get it. Do you mean something like single sign on? i.e.,
do you mean that the client software pass authentication to the server?
If this is the answer, then yes, you need kerberos on both client and
server, but they are both unavailable. Even using libpam-krb5 you cannot
authenticate a network client on the server since this kerberos only
support local access, via ~/.k5login .

Thanks,
Giuseppe