Re: [hylafax-users] Send fax problem (copy 3 times)

Hi Yudi,
Maybe set maximum try to "1" will solve this problem.

Yohan
Yudi Wijaya <yudiw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I install hylafax-server on debian, i already install the latest version
hylafax-server from "apt-get install" source.

So, this problem already happen 2 times..
1st.. i got report from my friend at office that he tried send fax to
other fax number at office (we have 2 fax machine) and the fax is copied
3 times.. then i tried cleaning HylaFAX use this commands:
/etc/init.d/hylafax stop
cd /var/spool/hylafax/
rm archive/* docq/* log/* recvq/* sendq/* tmp/*
/etc/init.d/hylafax start

then the problem is gone...

but after few days.. the problem happen again, the fax copy 3 times.. i
worry those client that we sent the fax will angry to us.

btw, is this because too many queue problem, the queue of 1st problem is
about 500 - 1000 and the 2nd problem is about 100 - 200 ??
well, i don't know this problem related to queue problem or not.. but
please someone here help me

other question, when i must delete / reset the queues ?

Thanks,
Yudi