Re: [hylafax-users] Asterisk card of choice (not)

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:09:49 -0700 (PDT)
pan man <panman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm going to pucrhase a pbx card and I want to choose one that isnt
> going to behave strangely with hylafax, so if you've found the
> hardware you're using works well with hylafax, or More importantly
> you've had experience with hardware that didnt work well at all with
> both please post here.

We deploy many pbx with that scenario.

We use Sangoma PRI cards, Beronet PRI cards, and Beronet ISDN cards.

They all work great, but you need to share the clock and we use
iaxmodem to forward the call to hylafax.

Cheers, good luck.
---------
Igor Neves <igor.neves@xxxxxxxx>
3GNTW - Tecnologias de Informação, Lda