[hylafax-users] Procmail for faxmail

My setup is Hylafax and iaxmodem on Trixbox 2.2 (everything current as of Jul 1, 2007).

The fax is a SIP extension.

I manually start iaxmodem (/etc/init.d/iaxmodem start) and use faxmodem (faxmodem /dev/ttyIAX0)

I have tested my iaxmodem with sendfax; I get my tax. This works.

I have set up sendmail, spamassassin, and procmail, and can get a simple faxmail from a local user:

using webmin logged in as root, compose a mail to joe@xxxxxxxxxx

procmail.rc has:

:0
* ^(To|Cc|Bcc).*@fax.domain
| /usr/bin/faxmail -d fax@1234

But when I send the fax from a remote system, faxmail is trying to call extension 1234@ and that of course fails.

So I do not have my procmail.rc right. Also I want to get a more complex mail header so that something like:

to: joe.1234@xxxxxxxxxx

would call joe@1234

I am plowing through procmail manuals, but if anyone can share their procmail.rc, I would really appreciate it. I did find on about RelayFax that has in it:

RETURNPATH=`grep -e "return-path" -i | sed "s/^.*<//;s/>//"`
MAILSUBJECT=`grep -e "^subject" -i | sed -e 's/[Ss]ubject. //g' -e 's/["@]//g'`
METAMAIL_TMPDIR="$HOME/faxtmp"
FAXHOST=`hostname -f`

:0 ic:faxtmp.lock