From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Reina
Sent: 04 July 2007 18:55
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] SMS messaging

I am looking to send SMS text messgaes via a computer that is not connected to the internet.  I take it I need to buy a GSM modem, but am not even sure about that.  I have looked briefly at Gammu but am not sure if that is the easiest way to go? Does anyone have any advice or experience that they can share in this area?

Thanks and Happy 4th!

Richard

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions