Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax cannot receive faxes

The modem config file that you sent has:

Class1FrameOverhead: 4 # 4 byte overhead in recvd HDLC frames

Please change this to 2 (not 4, not 6). Restart faxgetty, and try again. Then send me the corresponding session logs if you continue to have problems.

Thanks,

Lee.

Ján Koštial wrote:

My modem config file already contains line:
Class1FrameOverhead: 4

Set value to 2 (ditto 6) not solved problem.

JK.

Attachments: modem config file, probemodem output.