Re: [hylafax-users] Mainpine RockForce DUO+/QUATRO+ HylaFax configuration

Hi Krzysztof,

This is a little out of date but gives you an overview of how to configure
and test the installation;

http://www.mainpine.com/q_a_hylafax.php

Here's the specific instructions on running faxaddmodem to configure the
modem;

http://www.mainpine.com/faqs/hylafax_ans/ans1_hylafax.htm

Note that it selects Class 1.0 to enable V.34 with HylaFAX in control of the
fax protocol.

If you need any specific help feel free to drop an email to
support@xxxxxxxxxxxx and they will be able to help you.

Regards

ANDREW RINALDI
Mainpine Limited - Support
USA +1 503 822 9944 | Asia/Europe +44 1225 869439
andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com